Chumba Casinofailure to provide payout services

Chumba casino asked for my information, and I complied. A few days went by with no feed back from chumba casino. So I began emailing them with no response. I made all my deposits threw paypal. So I went to paypal and asked for a back pay or stop pay to chumba casino's. I did this with every deposit I made. I instantly got a email from chumba. They finely closed my account after 5 or six stop pays. You have to do them on at a time from your paypal activity screen. After 1 day they emailed me telling me I had to close my paypal disputes so they could re open my account to pay me out. I called paypal's 800 # and a paypal representative adviced me not to close the dispute because once closed I could not re open them. I have foreword chumba's email asking me to do this. Under paypal's terms chumba casino's has acted unethical. I will post more as it unfolds.

Fi
May 09, 2017

Comments

• Sh
      Jun 12, 2017

what was the outcome? I am also in a similar situation. Chumba also told me to close the disputes with paypal...except I show NO DISPUTES anywhere. I didnt request a refund either. Nor were any of my cards, banks or paypal credited with said amount. so i am super curious how your situation ended or is still going?!

Feb 16, 2018

Your best best is to contact Askgamblers.com. They helped me get my money from coolcats...

• Do
      Jan 31, 2019

chumba not paying out. again they wont give me cashout pin. they say that cant pay me with previous cashout system . so whats the new cashout system .