Chrysler Financial & Leasing / overcharging payments and fees!
At the time that anyone signs a lease with the above firm, you always make your first payment prior to departing the dealership. For example, I leased a 2005 Pacifica on January 24, 2005 on a 39 month lease making the first payment, leaving 38 additional payment left on the lease. Chrysler not only had the vehicle returned to them with all 38 payments made they are trying to collect the first payment that was made at the start of the lease. They are a company that I would never do business with again and I recommend that no one even think about leasing with Chrylser, unless you have money to give away to these losers without business sense. I have had 3 leases with Chrysler and have purchased 2 of them to prevent the rip off charges.
My last word to all DON'T DO BUSINESS WITH THESES GUYS. YOU WILL BE VERY SORRY!
More Chrysler Financial & Leasing Complaints & Reviews
- Chrysler Financial - scam and fraud! 
- Chrysler Financial - repossession 
- Chrysler Financial - lease return fee 
- Chrysler Financial - lien release
- Chrysler Financial - illegal harrassment 
- Chrysler Capital - auto loan
- Chrysler Capital - repo of truck
- Chrysler Capital - purchase of extra mileage
- Chrysler Capital - title department
- Chrysler Capital - chrysler capital financing