Chowking200 certificate if late

We ordered from chow king's call center on Jan 27th 2017 at about 4:30pm. The representative that took my

call told me the branch that would cater to my area would be the branch in Philcoa. Then he then took my

order and gave me the time of 4:38pm and said the delivery will be there in 30 minutes or you will

receive a P200 certificate that can be used the next time you order. I was a bit surprised that he only

gave 30 minutes delivery time so I reconfirmed it with the agent and he said yes maam 30 minutes.

As we waited for our order that should be delivered by 5:08 based on the 30 minute time frame given. At

about 5:03 our landline rings. My husband picks up the call and it is Chowking Philcoa saying there was a

problem with our order. So my husband says what is the problem. They go on to say there was a problem

with the system and ask for a 10 minute extention. My husband tells them, that is not our problem. The

time that was given to us was 30 minutes or it is late. He tells the person they should coordinate with

their call center so these issues do not arrise. He goes on to say that your company put this scheme in

place for a reason. If you will not follow it why have it in place. The person from Chow king Philcoa

then says okay sir, we will make sure your order is not late.

The order finally arrives and YES it was late. Before we can even open the gate you hear the rider saying

sir hindi kami late!! My husband opens the gate and says Hi.. Yes you are late. its 5:13pm. The rider

insist sir its only 5:05pm on my watch. My husband tells him why are you basing it on your watch. The

call center gave us 4:38 which is sycronized with our time. So YES you are late. He continues to insist

and then says he will have to call the branch. My husband allows him to call. He is explaning to the

manager that we are insisting it is late, he then passes the phone to me.

Me: Hello?
Manager: Yes Maam! (Very Stern voice) What seems to be the problem with your order?
Me: I said there is no problem but you are late therefore we should receieve a P200 gift certificate.
Manager: Maam you have to base it on the time it says on the recepit.
Me: Sir why would it be based on the receipt when the agent specifically said the time is 4:38pm you should receive your order in 30 minutes or you will recieve a P200 certificate if late. Then I tell him I really done understand, why you have this scheme in place if you will not obide by your rules and told him this is false advertisment.
Manager: No Maam
Me: Sir your branch even called us to inform us there was a problem and asked for an extension. Then now you will insist you are not late..

This is no longer about the 200 pesos but now about principle.
Manager: Okay Maam we will look into it.
Me: Isnt that what you should have done before you called me? Rather then insisting you were not late.
Me: Okay investigate and return for the bill.
Manager: why arent you paying for the bill?
Me: you said you would investigate.
Manager: P200 lang certificate and not the whole amount.
Me: okay then, I will pay the balance deduct the P200.
Me: I will never order from Chowking again. Head office please look into these cases.

Ma