Choice Hotels / bad customer relations dept

1 455 Kennedy Memorial Dr.Waterville, ME, United States Review updated:

there customer relations, and mangers are far from being good. they don’t care about there customers. My stay was horrible, when I complained about it, they offered me reward points?? why in the world would I want to stay at that hotel chain. As far as Im coinsured I believe they should be shut down. my issue was not even solved. they seamed to think they can get away with anything. I have read a lot of complaints from this hotel chain. And I would not ever suggest ANYONE to stay there. so in that note, I hope this company can fix there issues with there staff. so no one has to go threw a bunch of crap to get no where!!!

Comments

• Ir
      28th of Jul, 2016

On July 1 we had to spent the night in as ER at Panama City, Fla. We were released at 5am the next morning. We had made the reservation at Quality Inn at 428 W Hwy 98 in Panama for the 2nd. about 1 hour before being released. My sister decided to go home to Hilliard to be closer to her family and doctor there. We called and cancelled immediately. We received only $50.00 back of the $211.84 one night stay!!! I think we should have gotten the entire amount back since we cancelled in plenty of time, secondly we would have had to wait until the room had been cleaned! I ask that you reconsider this and refund my entire amount since we didn't even drive on the parking lot!! Thank you very much for your consideration in this matter!!!

• Ly

Sent

(No Subject)
    Lynn Gonzalez to customer_service
    6:49PMShow Details
    Hi, I just want to say that your company is very disrespectful and very unprofessional. My Mother booked two rooms at your Ledgewood, NJ location for my sons graduation. Due to my step-father having 4 strokes and a heart attack they were not able to attend. She called a week in advance to cancel the rooms and told that was not possible are you kidding me..how unprofessional is that and on top of that won't refund her money. Not only does she not work but now because of my step fathers medical condition he's not able to work either. How can a company be so heartless in a situation like that seriously. She also sent proof from that hospital to show she was being honest about he situation..I hope somebody can help accommodate my Mother and give her some piece of mind. I don't think it's fair and my mother should feel punished because her husband had strokes and a heart attack and on top of that she lost her money..and above all that missing her grandsons graduation. So again if someone could help me help her out right now would mean a lot. Sorry if I seem harsh..but really showing someone compassion dealing with all this..something should have been worked out for not having to email this kind of letter to begin with.
    Lynn Gonzalez
    I can be reached at 862-244-4332 or Lina142@aol.com if you need more information