Choice Hotels / room temperature - no heat
Name: David Hudson
Confirmation Number: [protected]
Stayed at Quality Suites Buckhead Village ( Atlanta ) last night 12JAN18 - 13JAN18. Upon checking in I was advised I was upgraded to a suite. While the upgrade was appreciated it ultimately put me in a room in which the heat did not work. Found this out when returning to room after midnight and with it being around 30 degrees outside the room had an obvious chill. In attempting to turn the heat up / on the thermostat was non responsive. Given the hour and tired I went to bed hoping the heat would eventually kick on. Temperature showed 63 degrees at the time. Waking up this morning it was quite cold. Thermostat showed 58 degrees. Another attempt for some heat to no avail. Not bothering with a shower I packed it up and checked out. Upon surrendering my keys at the front desk I informed the lady behind the counter. She merely said " I'll let them know, sorry about that". No concern whatsoever. No thank you for your staying with us, etc..
Again, the upgrade was appreciated but it was unneeded. I registered as 1 adult. That was a choice of the hotel. That choice unfortunately made my stay uncomfortable.
I am therefore requesting some compensation. While I feel a full refund is justified but in wanting to be fair, a 50% refund would be acceptable.
Other than the heat issue and the cold shoulder upon checking out I was satisfied with my stay. Being I will be in the area again in the future I would still consider staying there again, though that consideration hinges on the decision of my request.
Thank you in advance for your soonest attention and response.
More Choice Hotels Complaints & Reviews
- Econo Lodge - Billing issues! 
- Choice Privileges (Choice Hotels) - didn't credit proper points! 
- Choice Hotels / Every Day Guests - rip off 
- Econo Lodge - Discriminatioon & Refund Policy 
- Choice Privileges - deceptive advertising 
- Choice Hotels International - service
- Choice Hotels International - choice hotel in harrisburg mississippi
- Choice Hotels International - hotel cleanliness
- Quality Inn - overcharge
- Choice Hotels International - services received - condition of the hotel - kandi lenker rewards #gp-kll19274