Choice Home Warranty / contractor

Nonpayment from choice home warranty for all the jobs we contracted with them and completed when they said 30 days payment from their office.

Those 30 days turned into 45 days - still no payment.

We are now in 60 days - no payment.

Could I please have the corporate telephone number for chw or a contact to receive payment before getting a lawyer.

I already reported this to vendor relations, customer relations, and authorization department.

Thank you kindly.

Tj
Jan 17, 2019

Comments

• Ri
      19th of Jan, 2019

I am very upset with CHW because they find various reasons to never pay for appliance repair or replacement as stated they will in the contract. This is FALSE ADVERTISING and a SCAM. I am quite sorry that I have paid out so much money for this fake warranty and depended on it to help out when appliances needed repair or replacement. I have made two claims that have been denied. The first was a hot water heater that leaked all over. I was told it wasn't covered because I didn't call them first before replacing it. Really??? My basement was flooded from it and we needed hot water within a couple days. The second was my furnace which has a cracked heat exchanger. They refused to pay because it had, "a corrosive build up on the outer shell and rust which creates premature cracking." Really???? Wow! Now I am without heat and it is 32 degrees outside. I"m so glad I wasted so much money on this FAKE WARRANTY COMPANY.