Children's Place / shipment never arrived
I ordered almost $200 dollars worth of clothes from The Children's Place online. have only shopped in their brick and mortar stores. This was my first time shopping with this store online. The clothing was for an excited little boy's return to school. The shipment never arrived. I was forced to shop again elsewhere. In this economy who has that money to spare?
I was assured by their customer service department that the matter would be handled and that I would be given a refund. To date nobody has even contacted me to say a word. I found out recently through my own efforts that the matter had been closed because the UPS driver left the box on the porch. For the record I do not have a porch!
I was quite justifiably upset. A supervisor at the company assured me via phone that the matter would be reopened. I wasted valuable time contacting UPS who claimed they could not get an answer whenever they called the company. They assured me they would look into the matter. To date nobody has contacted me. I think the entire matter is reprehensible. The callous and dismissive way that I have been treated is beyond unprofessional and cold-hearted.
Below, please find the relevant information. I expect the order to be resent or a refund issued.
From: The Children's Place
Sent: Thursday, July 6, 2017 9:43 PM
Subject: Your Childrensplace.com Order Has Shipped!
Order Number: [protected]
Tracking Number: 1ZW641070348300210
Payment Method: Visa
Order Total: $188.01
More Children's Place Complaints & Reviews
- The Childrens Place - the place credit card 
- Children's Place - very poor management no leadership
- Children's Place - consumer beware - poor quality of clothing
- Children's Place - order cancelled
- The Childrens Place - lousy exchange policy 
- Children's Place - issues with online orders
- Children's Place - poor customer service
- Children's Place - online service
- Children's Place - store manager was rude and unhelpful 
- Children's Place - customer service