Children's Place / rude employees at great mall, milpitas location

1 United States

I had the most appalling experience at Children's Place today (Great Mall, Milpitas). The staff was extremely rude and insulting towards me to the point that it was harassment.
When I brought to the store manager's attention that one of the staff members had been rude to me, instead of listening to my concern about lack of politeness from staff, she herself became hostile and started shouting at me. When I pointed out that being a manger she herself was not able to display the courteousness I was expecting from her staff, she started to threaten me, telling me to leave the store or she will call the security. I was shocked at how the two employees were clearly abusing the "power trip" they were on and instead of trying to professionally address my concern, they were clearly in alliance to protect each other. I left the store not wanting to further create a scene but My two girls were crying after we left the store and kept asking why the lady in the store was so mad at me and why she was yelling at me.
I'm a health care professional with multiple years of management experience. I'm completely disgusted at the lack of professionalism and clearly, lack of proper training these two employees received. They both behaved as if they were ready to take on a street fight without regard to their professional obligations.
I plan to reach their supervisors hoping for them to get proper training in customer service.

So