Children's Place / order cancellations
I have placed a total of 3 orders online just this week alone and each and every one of them have been cancelled for no apparent reason whatsoever. I have been a regular customer up until now and had not had any issues, so this is odd. I have spent upwards of 30 minutes on hold for customer service, only to get a rep who speaks poor English and has has zero understanding of how to help me. I have also emailed customer service twice and am not getting any response on this issue. Furthermore, I spent nearly $200 in store and received Place Cash (which is a joke by the way) which I have used towards all 3 of these orders and am now not receiving credit for after the cancellations.
Maybe these people have lots of money and don't need customers such as myself but I think it is a shame that no one even has the decency to respond or try to resolve the issues of loyal customers.
More Children's Place Complaints & Reviews
- The Childrens Place - the place credit card 
- Children's Place - very poor management no leadership
- Children's Place - shipment never arrived 
- Children's Place - consumer beware - poor quality of clothing
- The Childrens Place - lousy exchange policy 
- Children's Place - order disappeared
- The Childrens Place - billed for items that I never received
- Children's Place - employees
- Children's Place - returning christmas gift
- Children's Place - children's place gift card