Children's Place / order cancellations

I have placed a total of 3 orders online just this week alone and each and every one of them have been cancelled for no apparent reason whatsoever. I have been a regular customer up until now and had not had any issues, so this is odd. I have spent upwards of 30 minutes on hold for customer service, only to get a rep who speaks poor English and has has zero understanding of how to help me. I have also emailed customer service twice and am not getting any response on this issue. Furthermore, I spent nearly $200 in store and received Place Cash (which is a joke by the way) which I have used towards all 3 of these orders and am now not receiving credit for after the cancellations.

Maybe these people have lots of money and don't need customers such as myself but I think it is a shame that no one even has the decency to respond or try to resolve the issues of loyal customers.

Ec
Sep 15, 2018

Comments

18th of Oct, 2018

We have had a $1, 000, 90-item order made with the Children's Place credit card CANCELLED TWICE over three days. The first order cancelled on Saturday. We called on Sunday after the Saturday cancellation. Customer Service said that only someone in the Verification - Loss Prevention Department can tell the/us what triggered the cancellation and that it would take 24-48 h and that they would get back to us. This is Thursday and we have been struggling for days to find out why the first order cancelled.
    Since they did not tell us not to order until they called us back, we reentered all 90 items. They cancelled that order on Tuesday. We have been on the phone for three days (about 20 h on the phone) and are now up to Corporate Customer Care. They also can't get directly to the Verification - Loss Prevention Department. They are telling us that we will have to enter the 90 items a THIRD time!!