Chicken Licken / service
Chicken licken Queensburgh Durban.
The service is absolutely pathetic.
The staff have no clue on customer service.
My experience was on a Friday night 23rd Nov 2018. I convinced my wife to have Chicken Licken instead of the usual KFC.
We ordered 2 burgers and a kids meal at 18:24
My order number was 1100. I left Chicken Licken at 19:05.
My order was called after order number 1110 and their was 2 customers after me that ordered burger and kids meals. There was 1 customer who ordered 2 kids meals and got their meal before me. When I questioned the staff they told me it was coming soon. This happened 3 times. Further more when my number was called the the staff member was looking at the kitchen and called my number instead of seing that I had my ticket out.
Embarrassing and disrespectful is the bottom line.
More Chicken Licken Complaints & Reviews
- Chicken Licken Pietermaritzburg. Church Street & Boshoff Street - service by manager
- Chicken licken South Africa - disgusting add 
- Chicken Licken - bad service, terrible attitude and no reply 
- Chicken Licken - bad attitude 
- Chicken Licken - chicken licken sparks road
- Chicken Licken - inedible, terrible and old hot wings
- Chicken Licken - my cellphone was stolen in your richards bay store today.
- Chicken Licken - salty food
- Chicken Licken - undercooked chicken
- Chicken Licken - lunch meal