Chicago Tribune Newspaper / sunday delivery of the paper
after bfailing to receive delivery of the sundays paper I was informed by Marien customer service rep. that a bredelivery would be made within 1 hour. this at 9am. after where was no
2nd delivery. I called back and no one asnwers the phone offices are closed.
call back 5/20/11 to express my concern about the up coming delivery, was told that it be taken care and that the carrier would ring my door bell at the time of delivery. Ask for the name of the carrier and was told she didn't have that information. mY QUESTION THEN WAS HOW CAN YOU REQUEST A REDELIVERY WHEN YOU DON 'T KNOW WHO THE CARRIER IS., REQUESTED TO SPEAK NWITH A SUPERVISOR AND TOLD THE THING BY
SUPPOSE SUPERVISOR. AND THEY WONDER WHY THEY ARE GOING BROKE. IT ALL STARTS WITH THE CUSTOMER SERVICE. NO SERVICE NO CUSTOMERS.
More Chicago Tribune Newspaper Complaints & Reviews
- Chicago Tribune Local Values Flyer - stop delivery - I do not want it 
- Chicago Tribune - delivery problem 
- Chicago Tribune - newspaper delivery 
- Chicago Tribune - delivery/customer service 
- Chicago Tribune - tv guide switch 
- Chicago Tribune - subscription service is very scammy
- Chicago Tribune - coverage of college football in the sunday morning tribune
- Chicago Tribune - naperville sun subscription
- Chicago Tribune - billing after cancelling service
- Chicago Tribune - customer billing with statement reading "respond by" date instead of "due date"