Chicago Tribune / newspaper delivery
The tribune is outsourced to deliver newspapers for the suntimes as well as their own paper. The delivery person assigned to bring my three papers everyday is lazy and no good and skips my house whenever she feels like it, they say someone must be stealing the paper. I lose sleep every day waking up too early to make sure I get my paper. The only days I don't get it she doesn't bring it, I have come right out after watching the paper tossed only to find that all my papers were not delivered and they refuse to hold their lazy employee responsible. I have had to chase her down and ask about my paper and she says she doesn't have it. This company sucks and they know it, this is why readership is down.
More Chicago Tribune Complaints & Reviews
- Chicago Tribune Local Values Flyer - stop delivery - I do not want it 
- Chicago Tribune - delivery problem 
- Chicago Tribune - delivery/customer service 
- Chicago Tribune - tv guide switch 
- Chicago Tribune - home delivery 
- Chicago Tribune - subscription service is very scammy
- Chicago Tribune - coverage of college football in the sunday morning tribune
- Chicago Tribune - naperville sun subscription
- Chicago Tribune - billing after cancelling service
- Chicago Tribune - customer billing with statement reading "respond by" date instead of "due date"