Chevron And Texaco / monthly unexplained charge

They are charging $5.00 to our account every month for unoknown reasons. We asked on January 2nd, 2009 using their internet service (chevrons@fleetcor.com) the reason for it, and to please to stop the charge of $5.00 that is affecting our account balance. They responded "that will we have an answer "within 2-3 business days." Today we do dot have an answer, just another statement for $5.00. From january 2nd to February 7th, 38 days had elapsed and again, another $5.00 charge to our account.
Our account # [protected] Sunwest Mortgage Investments Inc.

Comments

• Co
      22nd of Feb, 2009

The $5.00 charge is most likely the monthly printed bill fee. That was my case and when I opened an online account, and checked my account stats, I discovered that I was not supposed to be incurring this fee. If you call customer service they will put you off to their retention dept. After arguing with a representative I was promised that the fee (collected over a 3 month period) along with an outrageous late payment fee would be credited to my account. All lies. I have since canceled the card which is what I would suggest you do.

• Di
      24th of Jul, 2009

CHEVRON TEXACO BUSINESS CARD COMPLAINT.

WE ALSO RECEIVED THE SAME CHARGE BUT THEY DECIDED TO WAIVE THIS BILLING CHARGE EVERY MONTH. BUT THEN THEY CHANGED US FROM 30 DAY TO 15 DAY BILLING. SINCE THEY ARE IN NORTH CAROLINA AND WE ARE IN CALIFORNIA THE BILL DOES NOT REACH US UNTIL 5-7 DAYS AFTER IT IS MAILED. THEN IT IS DUE IN A FEW DAYS. THE LAST TWO MONTHS WE HAVE BEEN BILLED INTEREST AND LATE FEES OF $10.00. WHAT A SCAM. WITH 500, 000 CUSTOMERS BEING BILLED THIS CHARGE THEY ARE RAKING IT IN TO THE TUNE OF $5 MILLION DOLLARS PER MONTH OR MORE.

• Re
      26th of Aug, 2009

The Fee is probably for a report delivery fee which you were probably notified about on your billing statement as I was.
    Response to "Dissatisfied in California"--how do you think they make their money? They have employees to pay just like any other business that is trying to make money. IF YOU DON'T WANT TO PAY FEES TO CREDIT CARD COMPANIES THEN DON'T GET A CREDIT CARD. USE CASH!

• Cr
      23rd of Dec, 2009

I recieve my invoice from Chevron 3 business days from when it is due. Which makes it impossible to pay on time. They have charged me a 39.00 dollar late fee on a 29.40 invoice with interest of 2.00 which makes the late fee 41.00. This is absolutely ridiculous and to me is criminal. I called Chevron and they would not waive the late fee of 39.00.