CheapTickets.com / Overcharged
I booked a multi destination flight to New Zealand and to Australia and Cheaptickets.com had multiple different options for the days that I wanted. I booked, they charged me and then 2 days later I got an E-mail saying that it could not be validated. Naturally I called them to adjust the flights or find something that would work and they found something...for twice the price. It went from $1355 to $2400, the whole reason was because the flights I had chosen had 'too short' of a layover for an international flight. After wasting an hour on the phone with them the customer service rep finally said she found something for $1500 she gathered my card information and put me on hold for about 20 minutes. When she came back she said that wouldn't work either. So an hour into the conversation I gave up and told them to cancel the whole thing out. 4 days later I still didn't see the refund at my bank, I had to call cheaptickets and have them con call my bank to get the bank to revers the charge. All in all the system the use is not very accurate and just caused a pain and a huge waste of time. I would highly recommend NOT using them if you want it to be easy. Just go directly to the airline you will most likely get the same price.
More CheapTickets.com Complaints & Reviews
- CheapTickets.com - I will NEVER use them again! 
- CheapTickets.com - No refund
- CheapTickets.com - Cheats
- CheapTickets.com - I was given misinformation which resulted in me losing over $600 
- CheapTickets.com - Pitiful customer service 
- CheapTickets.com - cheaptickets. sg under bcd holdings
- CheapTickets.com - buying tickets and getting fees
- Cheap Tickets - Definitely a scam
- CheapTickets.com - Fees
- Cheap Tickets - This Cheap Tickets is nothing but scam!!