Cheap-Cigarette.orgnot issuing refunds

W Review updated:

I placed an order for Cheap-Cigarette.org which I know I never should anymore, my mistake. They said they'll going to deliver the product in 30 days but it has never arrived. When I finally get tired of following-up and demanding a refund, they said they were not issuing refunds anymore.

May 28, 2019

alot of companies out there are frauds. I have been buying my cigarettes from dirt cheapsmokes.com. They do not accept credit card or paypal as options but they have free shipping and you can track your orders. It is a good company, and it only takes a couple of days to get here.

• B
      Jul 22, 2019

I only buy my cigarettes from cigroad.com you can pay by debit card or bitcoin. Cig Road is located in Kansas, so orders only take about three days to get here. my family and friends use them as well.

• D
      Jul 24, 2019

I buy my cigarettes from cigroad.com too I live in New York so what New York wants for a single pack of smokes drove me to online. I am glad that I found this company.

Jul 27, 2019
    Cheap-Cigarettess.com - 12 cartons of Lucky Strike cigarettes not received.

Orders #22254 and #22259 never received and after 9 emails no response and no reply.
    Apparently a fraudulent scamming rip-off company.
    5 weeks and not even a response back from these criminals.
    It will be the last time they steal from me. And anyone else if i can get the word out broadly enough.
    I want my refund of the bitcoin i paid in.

Sep 03, 2019

I would definitely agree cigroad.com is a great company! All of my family and friends that smoke use them too. I am sorry you got ripped off by cheap-cigarettes.com. This is why I only trust this company. I know they are American and have great payment options.

• T
      Sep 16, 2019

I have been buying my cigarettes online at www.cigmania.com they are an american company and I have to say a great company. I have never had any issues with this company. I tried to look at this cigroad.com but it dont see to be around anymore.

• J
      Sep 22, 2019

I agree cigmania.com is a legit company they are where I go to buy my smokes too. Cigarette prices are pretty high here in New York.

• A
      Oct 01, 2019

Cig Road

Hello Adalminda Nieves,

Thank you for shopping with us. We have received your order. We'll send a confirmation after your items ship.

Cig Road

$112.00

Selected payment method:
    Pay By Debit Card/ Bitcoin
    Go To http://cigroad.com/payment-options To Find A Way To Pay
    If you need any assistance with your order, please email us at [protected]@cigroad.com or call us at [protected]
    This is my order receipt . Never received it..

• M
      Nov 11, 2019

tobaccocapital.com is the only company that I will trust for this exact reason. tobaccocapital.com is an American company that ships from Missouri. Packages arrive quickly, cartons are cheap whats not to love about them.

• J
      Nov 12, 2019

tobaccocapital.com is where I buy my cigarettes from as well. I love this company.

• D
      Nov 16, 2019

Just got an order In from TobaccoCapital.com this afternoon placed the order on Tuesday.