Charter Communications / the service I received about my account

1 Cohoes, NY, United States

In December I added a special Channel and I was told it would be 15 bucks but it turned out to be more I called and asked for them to pull the call and then call me back and you never did. I called again and ask why my bill was so high and I got maybe 6 answers from 6 different people. I've been treated so rudely at no point than anybody explain my bill. When I keep telling them it's not supposed to be this much one representative cuz I was going to cancel my account offered me cable service for 115 a month I had this account for over 5 years and I've never been treated so awful so now I called yesterday and they told me my bill will be 125 at the end of the day when I had Time Warner Cable my bill was never over $100 a month. I'm not paying 150 a month and I'm not sure why but I've never been treated so awful. The representatives are rude and know nothing about customer service. I was told I was going to get a credit and I never got it also my cable was out for 3 days in a row and the representative said no it wasn't it was too and I know specifically it was 3 days in a row and she gave me an $8 credit. And I tried to explain to her I know how many days my cable was out because it was every night at like 2:30 in the morning. I'm in the Sami I don't go to bed until 6 I know when my cable was out but she was so rude and I'm still waiting on a call back from all the calls to be pulled. After 5 years as a customer I should never be treated like this ever I put up with a lot of stuff over the years but this takes the cake. Please review to call and educate your people on how to treat customers or I'm just going to cancel this account. And when I tried to cancel the lady offered me two special of 115 a month but then all the sudden somebody said we can't do it this is just ridiculous.

Je