Charter Communications / worst service of cable ever...
Somehow our cable got disconnected. I called and the lady said my bills was late. I had it set up on auto bill pay and I never really looked at my bill, I just filed it each month. I had forgotten my cable bill was being pulled from an account that I had closed. At any rate, I called trying to turn my cable back on. They told me it would be 3 days later before someone could come out and turn it on. I explained that no one had to turn it on, just flip the switch and get it on. I was mad, but I HAD to agree to the 3 days to get my service.
When I got home, the TV guide was on, I called back and was very upset that they couldn't just turn it on, because I obviously still had some sort of service and it hadn't been disconnected from the pole, or I couldn't get their guide... She said now that the order was in there for the 23rd, it could not be changed or overridden. Madder than ever, I said, what if I told you to stop it, you'd find a way to override it then. By this time, I was speaking to a supervisor. She said that someone had called and my cable was "voluntarily disconnected". I said I never called anyone. She couldn't explain. I told her it was the worse place to do business with and if ANY other cable company comes into my ear, I was moving my service --- I HATE CHARTER COMMUNICATIONS!!! The first lady I talked to for 30 minutes and she didn't know her head from a hole in the ground and the second and third time I was on the phone for 35+ minutes. My cable still is not on and will not be for days!! AGAIN -- I HATE CHARTER COMMUNICATIONS!!! DO NOT USE THEM. They don't know what their own service is -- much less tell YOU what it is. They couldn't tell me WHO disconencted my cable and/or if it was disconnected because of my late payment OR because of someone calling. Mind you, they SAY they record all calls -- I asked her WHO called and how they were able to obtain my information to disconnect my cable...no clue... I have to go through HECK to get anything out of them and then I learn that someone ELSE can just call and disconnect my service --- bull crap...
More Charter Communications Complaints & Reviews
- Charter Communications - hard core porn shows on tv 
- Charter Communications - service outages 
- Charter Communications - being charged for returned equipment & the worst customer service/follow thru 
- Charter Communications - internet service outages 
- Charter Communications - numerous problems with charter communications 
- Charter Communications - delivery of equipment response when late
- Charter Communications - internet
- Charter Communications - spectrum intelligent home subscriber home portal/access/egress touch screen
- Charter Communications - charter email service suddenly suspended or broken...
- Charter Communications - spectrum cable