Charter communicationscharter services

I am a current Charter Customer (although I never will be again). I am moving and wanted to determine if Charter offered service in my new location about a mile down the road. I spent 26 minutes on the phone with these uninformed, rude, condescending, abrasive, clueless people and still did not get my question answered. My question: "I would like to have the contact information for someone local who can tell me whether or not charter services in my new location and if not, what my options are." Seems like a pretty easy question doesn't it? I was told first that they don't have anyone local to whom they could refer me and when the implausibility of that statement became obvious, they told me that they just can't give me that information. Really? They service about 10, 000 homes here and they dont' have a single person to whom they can refer me for information? The worst part was the 4th person I was sent to - a foreign sounding man in the "Serviceability department" (what a joke) who interrupted me every time I attempted to speak. You know that kind of person whom just starts to talk in the middle of your sentence and so you stop and they continue. And then you decide to see how far they will go and when they interrupt you, you just keep talking and they NEVER STOP TALKING. He did that again and again and then he just hung up on me!
CHARTER, YOU HAVE SOME SERIOUS WORK TO DO IN YOUR "CUSTOMER SERVICE" DEPARTMENT. I'LL NEVER USE YOU AGAIN AND WILL TELL EVERYONE I KNOW ABOUT THE POOR SERVICE, ASTOUNDING LACK OF INFORMAITON AMONG YOUR CUSTOMER SERVICE PEOPLE, AND RUDE, SULLEN AND DISDAINFUL ATTITUDE OF YOUR "CUSTOMER SERVICE" EMPLOYEES.

Se