Chad's Towing / Scam

1 1109 N Jackson StBloomington, IN, United States Review updated:

When I was visiting a friend who lived at the Pavilions Apartments off Hunter Ave my car was towed. We searched the parking for signs to find out who to call to get my car back, but all the towing signs had a phone # that had been disconnected. So I called the police and after 5 days of searching for it, I learned that Chad's Towing towed it. When I went to their towing lot to pick it up they tried to add a storage charge on it for the five days it took me to find it. The total price was over $400. I had no problem paying the tow fee, but wasn't paying the storage fee. I would of came that night it was towed if knew that they had towed it. How was I to know what happened to my car, when there wasn't even on the sings. When I told them this they said it doesn't matter and I have to pay CASH. I called the police and they made Chad's Towing release it for FREE.

Chad's Towing is a scam and because their the only AAA provider in town I canceled my service with AAA. If their going to tow off a property then should have sings up with their number on it. I wonder how many other students you scammed by these crooks.

Or

Comments

3rd of Mar, 2011

Chads fee for storage Is 20.00 a day + 120.00 for impound tow, reg.tow fee Is 55.00 you must parked where you were not allowed!! Chads towing and recovery are awsome and there when you need them, they are pros and not scammers!!!

• Sh
      25th of Jun, 2013

The place is a TOTAL joke!!! Unprofessional a-holes I also cancelled my AAA I miss the previous owner of the place :(