CeX — complaint regarding dangerous faulty electrical goods
I purchased a PlayStation 3 from cex for my child of 7 years old for Christmas. The console kept cutting out like it had been turned off. Today my child could hear a weird noise and when I went in to see it was making an electrical zapping sparking sound then the console shut off again. I then realised the power cable was hanging out. For starters I got a nasty shock from it to then realise the power cable was small for the PlayStation 3 power cable hole... Now my child could have got a worsted shock, but then again it was a fire hazarded waiting to erupt. It was sparking that loud that I'm surprised it hasn't cased a fire so far. I'm grateful I noticed it and have another PlayStation 3 so was able to give my child my power cable so my child don't have to miss out playing or watchig movies but now I do because I cant use that cable that don't even seem to be compatible with the console power hole. I paid £85.00 for this console.
I can't believe that this was sold in faulty electrical condition.
I hope to hear from someone soon,
More CeX Complaints & Reviews
- CeX - fraud / refund 
- webuy.com - fraud 
- http://uk.webuy.com - refund 
- Cex - Playstation - faulty products
- CeX - lack of customer services and insults said to customer from manager
- CeX / WeBuy.com - microsoft lumia 640 lte black (serial no.357778062018544)
- CeX - no refund faulty goods
- CeX / WeBuy.com - iphone 7 128gb unlocked
- CeX / WeBuy.com - mobile phone
- CeX / WeBuy.com - ipad mini 4