Central Coast Nutraceuticals, Inc. / Colopure / ColoPure is a scam!

United States Review updated:
4.95
Central Coast Nutraceuticals, Inc. - www.centralcoastnutra.net

COLOPURE... SCAM!!

About a month ago, I saw an add on my email that gave me false advice about a colon cleaning product named Colopure. I ordered what was said to be a dollar bottle with 5.95 shipping. So, I figured ok, thats not bad and ordered it. But my question is how come if the company deducted 38 dollars from me twice that doesn't come up when you first purchase it on the checkout page. The first evidence of a scam. Soon following I checked my bank account which I do on a daily basis and noticed 38 dollars was gone.

I went absolutely crazy thinking someone broke into my account 'which basically happened'. I soon found out it was that colopure company taking money out for that bottle and I was placed on an automatic shipping list. Now i am being billed 38 dollars a month and I haven't even got the second bottle and I called the number and told them to cancel and they said you can try it then send it back unopened. Um duhh, how can you open something up to try and send it back unopened?

Beware people!
Va

Comments

Un
  4th of Nov, 2007
Call or write to the attorney generals office,. They will get you your money back in a heartbeat.
Br
  5th of Nov, 2007
I almost feel for that scam as well. But,if you read the terms and agreements on that site it clearly says that if after 20 days of using to product you do nothing and will be billed. It also says you will be billed monthly. Its important to read what you are agreeing to!
Wi
  6th of Nov, 2007
I did fall for that scam and I have the same results. Except I actually cancelled my membership and still got charged the $38.95. I asked if I needed to send the product back, and they said no. After several phone calls, they hung up on me, they called me names, and they "blocked" me from ever using their site. They treated me like a criminal when they were the ones who "stole" 38.95 from me. I have contacted the attorney general as well as the BBB. Do not sign up for this offer.. they will find a way to screw you.
Te
  11th of Nov, 2007
I was just wondering about something not related to this issue, but dealing with the product. Does ColoPure really work? If it does, then I'll buy it at a store. My advise is to never buy anything online. Somehow, someway you always end up forgetting to cancel the subscription or the company is not being honest and roll you into their program. If this happens, just refuse their product and dispute the charges with your credit card. OR return the product and then dispute it with the credit card company.The only way you can dispute the charge, is if you DIDN'T use the services, so thats why I say refuse the order or return it. AND put a block on your credit card for outside companies to have access of billing your c/c...
  19th of Nov, 2007
Colo pure is a complete scam Operation also. I was charged fraudulently also an extra $39.95 to my credit card without Authorization. I contacted the Arizona Attorney general also and the Arizona BBB. They treated my rudely when I called about the bogus charge to my visa. All I can ask is everyone beware of this fly by night operation scamming individuals and their credit cards being abused.
  19th of Nov, 2007
Colopure also scammed me for extra charges to my credit card almost $40 and ridiculed me when I called and asked them about how they could fraudulently charge me without authorization. Please beware of these people.
  20th of Nov, 2007
Just exactly my point here is the company calling their customers ignorant in writing. A class act and buyer beware. Thanks for stating the obvious you are a scam operation. Buy Fiber One it's cheaper and more beneficial. Thanks again for responding in your derogatory tone. You are most unconsumed friendly.
  26th of Nov, 2007
I also got screwed out of 38 dollars and another 44.95 which they refuse to give me a refund!! There was this RUDE guy by the name of Devin who called me ignorant and stupid and he even had the gall to hang up on me!!!! I tried to call back after being hung up on and another guy named Roger, who told me he was a supervisor, proceeded to tell me I should of read everything more carefully, then he hung up on me too!!!! They need to be closed down and Fined bigtime!!! From now on I will not buy anything else online!!! Somebody needs to do something to put these crooks out of business!!!!
Anything that asks for a credit card # should make everyone think twice because when they have your banking information they will help themselves!!!!
BEWARE OF THESE CROOKS!!!!
  6th of Dec, 2007
I too have been a victim of colopure central coast neutraceuticals I have been treated rudely and they do not responsed to any e-mails First they need to replace their customer service because these people do not believe the customer is right. I'm still waiting on a refund also.I cancelled and was told i would not be billed on day 18 of this ordeal they keep 30 days what's up here they don't know 18 from 30 days help
We
  7th of Dec, 2007
Hi,

I had a similar experience to others with ccn.I told them that I planned to report their company to the bbb and the attorney gen of az. I did and the company was sent my complaint also.

Just reported 2 days ago so no news yet. Hope others do the same so the company can stop the scamming.
  11th of Dec, 2007
Hi my name is Deborah Adkins and I wrote in on 12/06/07 about ccn well I also notified the BBB that day well I have recieved word today from them that CCN has until 12/20/07 to respond the LOL I received an e-mail from CCN that my refund has been processed today so allow 7-10 business days to post so it does pay to contact the BBB.

Good luck.
Ta
  15th of Jan, 2008
I have ordered Colopure. I was charged what they say. But it also states that if after your twenty day trial period you will be charged for the bottle you recieved. Also states that during your 20 day trial period, if you do not like it send back UNUSED portion for refund. READ THE FINE PRINT PEOPLE. It is there under TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
Ba
  15th of Jan, 2008
I ordered Colopure from an online offer on the internet, part of a gift card promotion. I decided to cancel the order, because I did not complete the remaining requirements for the gift card. I sent an email with all of my confirmation information to their customer service, never got a reply. I called, and they did not pick up. I had to leave a message, never called back. At that point, I figured that they would probably send it, and I'd just send it back. I even considered to try it, not a bad product. It came two weeks after I placed the order--it was a 20 day trial period. I got the product and returned it after 5 days. I did a confirmed delivery at the post office, too. I was billed for the product the day after I emailed them that I had sent it in the mail AND after they sent me a confirmation email cancelling my membership! I had to keep calling, and they lied to me several times. The first person told me that the refund would come in one business day after the delivery was confirmed. It did not happen. I called, no answer, called again two business days after, and it was only posted to my account as returned when I called. Finally, after a week, I spoke with someone who said that the refund was done and that it was my bank who was taking too long. Right. So, I called my bank and had them look up any wires or pending transactions. None of it was done. I called again and went through all of this data with a smartass rep who told me I wasn't being patient and that I needed to stop calling every day to follow up on my refund since I had already been told that they did the refund. he basically hung up on me, because HE got offended by my calling. If only I could slap him! I made it very clear that I would call every day until my refund had posted. It posted the next morning.
Ma
  15th of Jan, 2008
Product colopure ordered around the second week in
December. I recieved it Dec. 18, 2007.
Basically, the same as the others. I ordered the product. My doctor told me to not use the product. I tried to cancel the product. The $38.95 was still deducted from my checking account. I cancelled the product. So many days later, the crooks deducted another $44.95 from my account after cancellation. I contacted them several times, each time talking to a different rude rep. They claim they mailed me another bottle of colopure, it came.
I returned it and they claimed they never recieved it back. Its been a month now and they say they still don't have it , because I didn't send it back
the way they wanted it to be sent back, they refuse to give me my money.
They stole money out of my checking account. I simply refused the package when it came to my door and had front page xerox with their confirmation number and sent right back to them. They are the poorest excuse for human beings.When u pray on innocent ones, expecially those with disabilities such as myself, God is coming for you. I contact them to this day, they are rude, arrogant, nasty and still refuse to give me my money. One nice man last week discovered I was handicapped and said he was putting my money into my account on Friday, January 11,2008 and it has not been put into my account yet.
DO NOT ORDER COLOPURE, IT IS A SCAM. IT IS A SCAM. THESE PEOPLE ARE ALSO CIRCULATING THE SAME BOTTLES OVER AND OVER AGAIN, THATS PROBABLY WHY THEY NEVER CAN PRODUCE ONE.
STAY CLEAR OF THESE IDIOTS.
It
  28th of Jan, 2008
Agree Disagree -1 Votes
Do you people know how to read? ALL of the information about the product is listed and it is all extremely clear! I love the product and have always had good experiences with their customer care. You're checking a box that states that you "read and understood the terms and conditions" if you're going to just check the box and NOT read it then you guys are the ###s. Don't check something that says you're agreeing to something unless you actually READ it. You all put yourselves in this situation & should not be blaming this company for your stupidity. Be responsible when ordering online.
Jo
  6th of Feb, 2008
I feel like an idoit but they got me too, i haven been fighting since 1/31/08 with no luck!!
Da
  13th of Mar, 2008
I order Colopure and received the product and it has left a nasty taste in my mouth, so I got on line and to my surpise I could not find a place to cancel any other orders. Could not find a place to cancel, so I am trying to cancel and take my E-mail off their list. Then, I read the stories and I sure hope it does not show-up on my credit card. I WANT TO CANCEL EVERYTHING.
So
  14th of Mar, 2008
I ordered Colopure on the 30 day trial period, with the understanding that I could cancel the agreement anytime during the 30 days. I never took the first capsule because I was advised by my doctor that is was not good for me. Before the 30 days were up I contacted customer service several times by phone and could not get an answer so I emailed them letting them know that I wished to cancel the agreement. They had already deducted 38.95 from my account which caused numerous NSF in the amount of 320.00. I have contacted an attorney and have demanded my money be refunded along with the overdraft fees. I don't plan on stopping until I get my money back ,these people have to be stopped from preying on the innocent people of america.
Ke
  2nd of Apr, 2008
I CANT EVEN FIND A PHONE NUMBER TO CALL AND CANCEL MY ORDER. CAN SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME WITH THIS.
Dy
  16th of May, 2008
I did not order the two bottles I received! They showed up on my bank statement along with 5 other mysterious charges. I cancelled the debit card only to find two bottles at my doorstep days later. Could they be using stolen info to get the monthly charge from people? I almost kept the bottles but saw all these reviews & it made sense. I called my bank & they said to send the bottles back. I'm convinced this company committed fraud because no one else would have benefitted from sending me the product.

Centra Coast Nurtaceutial Logo Centra Coast Nurtaceutial