Cebu Pacific Air / unethical behavior of ms. faye/ flight attendant

Philippines

The general manager
Thru: customer care service department
Cebu pacific air
Pasay city

Subject: complaint for unethical behavior

Dear sir,

I would like to file a formal complaint against one of your flight attendant faye (cebu pacific flight 5j 963, may 6 / davao (seat 29a) for the unethical behavior which I experienced this morning (may 6, 2017), an action tantamount to conduct unbecoming of a professional service provider.

I am filing this complaint because this is the first time that I have been subjected to humiliation by any of your personnel; considering that our family and company are regular customers of cebu pacific for years now. instead of apologizing for her inaction to my request for a bottled water (after two follow-ups within an interval of 20 minutes), ms. faye has opted for a cheap shot of concluding that I am sick and I should not be on this flight. her arrogant answers shows that she does not want to grant my request for a bottled water. the sarcastic way of asking if I am not feeling well and that she will call for a medical assistance, for me, is very humiliating. it appears that she wants me to be out of the plane. thereafter, she gave me a bottled water with a grin on her face.

I am hoping that this humiliating experience won’t happen again. I am confidence that your company will not tolerate such unethical behavior that causes inconveniences to your precious customers. thank you.

Respectfully yours,

Engr. ricardo v. salanda jr.
Construction manager