CD Earth / Please stop charging & refund my money

1 padova, Italy Review updated:

To whom it may be.

I checked my statement of account from
postepay & i realized that your company have been charging me on
CD Earth software. I had downloaded for free
charge for trial and paid for freight costs.
The charge details

i have paid 44.38+21.87+4.34+1.45 a total of 72.04 euro for nothing what surprise me most you people collect the money without my permission

from my bank statement
didn't even install the trial S/W in my computer. Please stop
charging & refund my money back to the credit account.

Your
immediate attention please.

Fe
Jul 5, 2014

Comments

• Lu
      10th of May, 2008
    CD earth - did not receive free cd + shipped on 4/28/08

It's really not a complaint, it's just that I have not received the free cd and the other two cd's.

• Fr
      24th of Sep, 2009
    CD earth - CD Product
    Employee
    Ireland

I was charged in my credit card for i didn't received any goods or items, confirmation from CD earth that it will be charge on my credit card of 42.20 euro on 16/09/09 ; Narrative CD Earth 866-789-036

• Cl
      19th of Mar, 2010
    CD earth - Discs not ordered
    Clayton Ville Arms Canada
    St., Catharines On.
    Ontario
    Canada

Cancelled all dealings with these fools and they completely ignored me. They had the nerve to send me yet a Third useless disc.
    I am forced to cancel my credit card because of these thieves.
    Do "NOT" get involved...They Will screw you...

• Kr
    Stockport
    England, Cheshire
    United Kingdom
    Phone: 01612859043

I have been billed for cd I did not get and can not seem to get trough to anyone to cancell the agreement. CD Earth just keep billing me. Help. Pravin M Whiles.

• Si
      20th of Nov, 2010
    CD earth - CD
    New Zealand

I look at the web of CD Earth which they say that they will send the four CD software for free. I was happy and said ok.

Now when i received the CD after 3 weeks they have automatically takien 40$ from my account.

I thought the CD is free, why they charge me...i have not even used this CD. If they want i can send it back to CD EARTH.

Please return my money in my account asap.

13th of Dec, 2010
    CD earth - CDs were returned but you still take money from my card
    Port Talbot
    United Kingdom
    Phone: 01639 822044

I have asked numerous times not to send cds as they don't work with my pc and any way I'm giving up using my pc.I'm now 91 yrs old.I've sent all the cds back but I still had one this morning and you are taking money from my card, which to me is stealing.I want my money back.James Needs

6th of Jan, 2011

i want to cancel my account as i have been billed £20 per for six month through false advertisments and received no extra cds for the money that they have taken off me

6th of Jan, 2011

i ordered a free cd from cd earth and unknown to my husband and i they have been taking £20 per month for six month through false advertisements and i want to cancel my account with them

6th of Jan, 2011

please can you help me what to do many thanks

6th of Jan, 2011

i am very angry with them

• Mr
      28th of Feb, 2011

I posted back the cds I want my money put back in my accounbt immediately

• Da
      23rd of May, 2011
    CD earth - continual deductions of 58.00
    Tasmania
    Australia

Deductions of $58.00+ dollars monthly for free cd's ha the original i wanted cost me nearly $3.00 dollars was happy, but didnt order any mory has cost me over $200 do;llars and didnt realise till got bank statement yesterday. not happy cant contact them I want my money back not ### thaTS NO ---- GOOD TO ME. HOPE SOMETHING CAN BE DONE.

• Ah
      20th of Jun, 2011
    CD earth - Over Charging
    CD Earth

Having recieved the FREE cds I decided I didn't want to continue with any more of their products. i cancelled the membership and recieved a email from them confirming this. i have subsequently been charged £37 twice by themfor the FREE CD's.

• Ru
      10th of Apr, 2012
    CD earth - Charging without authorising
    8 Huffer Close, Isaacs, ACT 2607
    Canberra
    Australian Capital Territory
    Australia

CD Earth charges me monthly without authorising. I only subscrib to a trial version and a month later I was charged about $59 monthly without being any notice.

• Or
      15th of Oct, 2012
    CD earth - Misleading offer
    CD Earth

DO NOT ORDER Open Office download for free from CD Earth. Read the fine print under terms and conditions. You are subscribing to a software library with a monthly charge. They ship Open Office for free (small shipping cost) together with 2 other CDs for $15 each. You will be billed $30 six weeks after ordering your CDs, unless you return them. Open Office for free is not for free here.

3rd of Apr, 2013
    CD earth - Charges
    Brisbane Metro Area
    Queensland
    Australia

i am sick of asking cd earth to stop sending me cd's and or accessing my credit card to no avail. i received yet another lot of cd's today yet i return all of their products to them. i don't know how to stop this happening

• Vi
      8th of Sep, 2013

cd earth trying to sell software cd's that are supposedly be for free !!! after all are they not supposed to be free software under the gnu ??????
    so why do they say free software, all you got to pay is shipping and handling ???? and later charge you for the old out dated software that they send??? when people can get the same software for free online !!! where they tell you that the software is free of charge under the GNU !!! "( GNU software is software created by the Free Software Foundation and contributors )