CCD Couriers / credit card delivery

South Africa

I have been given so many reference numbers that I don't know which is the correct one anymore, but the latest one is [protected]. Basically, when my card was ready for delivery, CCD asked I contact them to make arrangements for delivery. They told me that I had to work through my FNB Banker to have the card delivered in New Zealand. I returned all the forms to the Banker on the 29th September. I was then told that the card would be delivered in a few days. I then contacted them at the end of the 1st week of October and was told it was on its way and would be delivered by Wednesday 11th. It still hadn't arrived by Thursday; I contacted them again and was told that they would be delivering it on Friday, 13th. I took off work to wait for the card, which again did not arrive. I then phoned again and then was told that the card was lying in Johannesburg still.
The Bankers at FNB have gone out of their way to help me and I can't understand why FNB still uses this company that clearly is disjointed in their operations.
All I wanted was my card to be delivered when they say they would and then to delivery it when they say would!

St