CBCS / repeated phone calls
I continue to get phone calls from this collection agency even though when I was finally able to talk with a person I told him there was no one by the name they were asking for at my address, nor had there ever been. I asked them to stop calling me. The next call I got from them was very nasty telling me the calls would continue until I responded and talked to them about the debt I owe and there was nothing I could do about it. Call was very threatening.
I've never been behind in a payment of any kind to any person so these nasty calls upset me.
I might add I am 74 and don't need to be harrassed by CBCS. Latest call today was from a James at [protected]
More CBCS Complaints & Reviews
- CBCS - Terrible scam 
- CBCS Collections - Fraudulent Collection Notices 
- Credit Bureau Collection Services [CBCS] - Fraud 
- CBCS - Fraud and cheating 
- CBCS - illegal attempt to collect a debt
- Credit Bureau Collection Services [CBCS] - debt from hospital. I do not owe 
- CBCS - debt collection
- CBCS - Illegally taking money from my account
- CBCS - Fraud and harassment
- CBCS - Terrible company