Cashnet USA / scam and cheating!
I also took out a loan with CashnetUSA. My payday is on the 10th of the month, and they deducted my bank account on the 7th which caused it to go under. In the meantime, my husband was laid off from his job. I contacted them to try to make arrangements to pay back the loan. They would not accept my offer, and told me collections would continue. I have talked to at least five different people in their collections department and e-mailed several times. Most of the people I talked to were very rude. One even hung up on me.
I stopped calling them back, and now they call me three times a day - to my home phone, my cell phone, and my employer. I have written to them by e-mail, by fax, and by certified letter. I told them that in accordance with Section 805C of the Fair Debt Collections Practices Act, I wanted them to Cease & Desist all phone calls to me. I have also told them they are in violation of Section 805A which states that they cannot call you at work if you tell them your employer does not allow it. Phone calls to my employer do not come directly to me. They must leave messages with the office staff who then put phone message notes in my box. It is now causing a problem at my place of employment.
I also intend to write to the Illinois State Attorney General's office about them. I would like to know if any class action is being taken against them.
More Cashnet USA Complaints & Reviews
- CashNetUSA - fraud and scam 
- Cash Net Usa / Cash Advance Mutual - scam 
- CashNetUSA - fraudulent company 
- CashNetUSA - customer service & application process blow, impossible to get loan 
- CashNetUSA - unauthorized debit 
- CashNetUSA / CNU Online Holdings - fraud alert
- Cash Net USA - loan
- CashNetUSA / CNU Online Holdings - unethical behavior, unprofessional
- CashNetUSA - excessive phone calls harassing me never had a loan with them
- CashNetUSA - cash loan