CashforLaptops.com / Lost Package/No insurance

Jun 8, 2015
84 Coney Island Dr spark NV 89431
Phone: 1-888-821-1143
I had contacted cashforlaptops to sell my iphone5s after they quoted me i agree and they sent me the box and label so i can send it to them, i went ahead and had the united states postal office pick up the package at my house. The package was pick up by th post man on may 6 2015 after 3 weeks i contacted cash of laptops to ask for the status of my phone they stated that they never receive the phone and gave me the tracking number so i could check with the usps. I check with the post office they did a search and found out the the package was receive at my local post office and from there it was sent to the main post office in Orlando fl, after that it departed the Orlando Fl post office the package disappeared. the usps started a claim on the package and told me i had to call back in 30 days. Well this past Sunday the 30 days was up the post office found out that the package was never insured and that they would not cover the claim . I called cashforlaptops back and i was told that they would not cover the phone and it was up to me and the post office, even though it was there box and there label so i was never given the opportunity to buy insurance. Now thanks to cashforlaptops im out of $500 dollars for a iphone5s and also the united states postal service wont even do an investigation on my package when it is clearly that the phone was stole while it was in there car, Nice to now that they have thieves working for them and they don't care, And to cashforlaptops thanks for screwing me i will make sure that none one of my friend will used your company.

CashForLaptops.com Logo CashForLaptops.com