[Resolved] Cash Generatornasty staff

Well it all started off my little girl at the age of 11 was in one of your cash Generators store someone made a comment in the store so the staff members started getting air freshener out and spraying it alright my little girl and that was ok with your shop after that we purchased the vacuum which the wire was Bear it give me an electric shock we phone them they offered us £5 Saturday 25th August my little girl went in with her father to buy some games he's over 18 but they would not let her purchase the games as she was a minor and the manager Scarlett tried to state the law as to be 18 which is correct what that is to buy the game it has got nothing to do with the staff in the store what happens after we have purchased it and for her to talk to a child the way she had is disgusting I want something done about this as I was going to a newspaper with she has got anything against my child or your store why don't you just ban her for doing nothing disgusting manager Scarlett and disgusting staff

• Resolution statement

• Cash Generator Customer Care's Response, Aug 27, 2018

Good Morning,

Thank you for your comments on Complaints Board.

We cannot respond to your complaint on this site as we would need to respond to you personally. Therefore we would request that you send your complaint to our official email address [protected]@cashgenerator.co.uk and we will be happy to look into your complaint for you.

Kind Regards