[Resolved] Cash Generator / lenovo laptop rec no. 645970

Manchester, England, Greater Manchester, United Kingdom

i bought a laptop from cash generator on the 27/09/2018 a lenova 4gb for £140.00.
when i switched this laptop on when i got home it began configuring windows which lasted 6 hours . Then it started updating windows which was another 4 hours. after this process the computer said it was restarting . when the computer was rebooting back on it displayed a password sign. i do not know what that password is as the person who sold the computer to cash generator would only know. The laptop had not been reset as it was on display in the shop window with somebody eles's picture on the screen. I myself am qualified in computers but when i rang cash generator to explain i was spoken to like an idiot and had the phone put down on me. this is unacceptable behaviour. I want my money back as i was well within my return date and was told no and that it was my fault. This is disgusting and i am seeking legal action. please can you help me in this.

Lenova 4gb 1tb BB14-01M57CO1 £140.00
Cash generator oldham street Manchester
27/09/2018 served by kelly

• Resolution statement

• Cash Generator Customer Care's Response, Oct 25, 2018

Hi,

Thank you for your comments on Complaints Board.

We would request that you send your complaint to our official email address [protected]@cashgenerator.co.uk and we will be happy to look into your complaint for you.

Kind Regards