Menu

Cash Generator  - Agreement's numbers 105280 & 103925

C
Author of the complaint
8:35 pm
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Hi my name is Christine bullock I put some gold in Bearwood Smethwick on buy back I was a bit late collecting the two agreement's but when I called I was told they was still in store and Safe for me to get them on the 25 march 2020 for an extra charge but due to covid 19 lock down I called the store on 29 June and was told my items was still their but when I got to store they was no longer in store so can someone tell me what is going on and where they are so can someone call me on [protected] many thanks.

Helpful? 0 0

More Cash Generator complaints & reviews

Cash Generator - extension on goods
Cash Generator - nasty staff
Cash Generator - lack of customer service/assistance/help
The company left an official comment to this complaint.
Cash Generator - xbox one controller, returned because of fault but refused refund??
1 comments
M
Dec 19, 2020 8:35 pm

Hi christine. Did anything happen ? Im in a similar predicament but i rang them the day before 2nd lockdown started and no one answered. They shut early at times too and the phone mainly rings out and diesnt get answered after 5pm even though the shop is meant to be ooen until 5.30pm etc. They dont write down our contact detsils which is why they say we cant contact you as you we dont have your contact details! Even though each time ive given them my number in person and over the phone and ive even emailed head office!At the bottom of the agreement it says opted out of contact details which is blatently a lie. Lockdown has been terrible re cash generator and ive just been told my samsumg tablet gas been sold even tjough i wrote to them and trird ringing them to come in to pay for my item the day before lickdown but no one answered as usual! Ive lost ocer £100 on my item. They havent told me when they sold my tablet nor the amount and as for my memory card they have thrown it away! I fel for you and hope others can write and tell us their problems re cash generator and the lockdown problems aling with not answering phones amd closing their shop early!
Ms foster

0 0
ADVERTISIMENT

Learn how the rating is calculated

95 complaints
35 resolved 60 unresolved

Cash Generator contacts

(added by reviewer)
CG House, Express Trading Estate, Bankfield Road, England, Greater Manchester United Kingdom