[Resolved] Cash Generator / extension on goods

I had to put my tv in 26 days ago as paid off job. I been put on universal credit but had my payment date changed. I have till Saturday 9th to either extend or buy back. I need to extend till I get my universal credit on 25th June. Called store to explain said come down to extend and pay 14. I don't have any money to get down there far less pay 24. This universal credit fault they a nightmare I dint want to loose my tv it took me ages to get it ease can you help and give me till then to buy back my tv

• Resolution statement

• Cash Generator Customer Care's Response, Jun 07, 2018

Good Morning,

Thank you for your comments on Complaints Board.

We cannot respond to your complaint on this site as we would need to respond to you personally. Therefore we would request that you send your complaint to our official email address [protected]@cashgenerator.co.uk and we will be happy to look into your complaint for you.

Kind Regards