Cash America / Scam PayDay Loan
I went online to apply for a PayDay Loan and later received a call back from (Kevin) informing me that I had been approved for a loan up to $5000. Kevin asked what was the purpose of the loan and I informed him that it was for my son's college tuition. I requested a loan for 2000 and was told that I needed to verify my first payment through Money Pack. I was told that the loan amount plus my the $200 would be wired to my account within 30 minutes. After 1 hour, I checked my account and there were no funds. I called back and was informed by Kevin that there was a "hold" due to my poor credit score and therefore my payment would have to be increased. I purchased another money pack and he informed me that the hold was released and I would receive the money by morning. Its been 2 days and no funds have been deposited in my account. In addition, the Money Pack cards have a balance of $0.
More Cash America Complaints & Reviews
- Cash America - Return Policy 
- Cash America - loan 
- Cash America - so called loan 
- Cashamerica.com / 247lending.com - Scam and kept calling cell phone
- SuperPawn / Cash America - Rude Manager
- Cash America - Threatening emails: See Attached/ Copies
- Cash America Pawn - I had returned a television
- Cash America - Scam
- Cashamerica.com - I paid and paid and got nothing...
- Cash America Pawn - customer service