CarSponsors.com / Fraud and cheating
I called these guys, carsponsors.com, after seeing an add on Myspace. So I gave them a call and they were sooo excited about sponsoring my 350Z. Told me how they can add a super charger, sterero, ground effects, etc provided by their sponsors. Then they said they need $89.00 to process, so like an idiot, I gave them my credit card number. I was put on hold - likely they were verifying my card - and so I was approved. After reading between the lines, I read they would not go over $2500.00 a year in sponsorship of products. A super charger costs upwards of $4800.00 - just for parts.
So I e-mailed them, called them (left a message of course, no one answered), and left messages to cancel my sponsorship. Then I called American Express and told them my plight. They researched and found that carsponsors.com received no messages from me. So I'm still out 89 bucks. But the good people at American express pulled their plug so they can not use my card again.
Rip off, but I'm still gonna fight this crap!!!
More CarSponsors.com Complaints & Reviews
- CarSponsors.com - Fake I should know 
- CarSponsors - Scam and abuse! 
- CarSponsors.com - ripped off 
- CarSponsors.com - Car Sponsors
- CarSponsors.com - nothing to fit my car
- Carsponsors.com / Carsponsorships.com - Carsponsors.com has another website!!! 
- Carsponsorships.com - Do your homework and steer clear of this site 
- CarSponsors.com / SponsorAmerica - scammed money
- CarSponsors.com / SponsorAmerica - products and service