Carrefour / products

1 United Arab Emirates Review updated:

Dear sir

I applied to your bank for credit cardss but till now no sales agent has called up

Can you please call me immediately for the creit card application

I want to apply fast

Thanks

Mylin

[protected]

• Naomi naomi's Response, Sep 14, 2017

I shopped at Carrefour Les Glories in Barcelona. I checked my bill after returning from there and found out that banana I bought was charged 10 more times than actual price. 13 EUR might not be the huge amount of money but I just want to claim that I experienced something should not happen.

• Chamara Perera's Response, Sep 13, 2018

was so upset i when i called to customer service she said we dont have any complain system for transport,
    im really disappointed Carrefour dont have such-er kind of service.

Comments

• Th
      1st of May, 2010

I recently sent a complain letter to Carrefour Marinopoulos Supermarket (GREECE), It has been over a week now and they didn't even bother to write back. I had purchased 10 slices of deli turkey from their fresh cut cold cut section and was in SHOCK to see how much I paid...3, 89 euro!!! That is ridicioules!!! I felt cause I was a foreigner that the locals think I would be to stupid to release that someone (from their employee) is taking a few more slices and even if that is not the case the price is way too much! Carrefour seems not to care for customer service since they didn't respond to my email. I am very disappointed that maor international companies have such irrilabile and dishonest employees in their supermarkets and in their offices in countries such as GREECE!

15th of Aug, 2018
    Carrefour - labne

Good evening:

I bought this today at carrefour mirdif city center and the picture will tell you about it !!!
    date: 15/7/18

please check all similar product that you have in your store before other people buy them and kindly arrange a refund for me.

please find attached the damaged product and the reciept.

mobile number : 0505534557

thanks ...

• So
      20th of Aug, 2018
    Carrefour - Bateria de Carrefour No 13 AH 95
    La Linea
    Spain

Dear Sirs,

I've bought the above product in 2005. After less than three years it has failed. Considering the normal life span of a battery can be 7-8 years, and this one failing after less than three years, I complain that your product is substandard.

I await your reply.
    Yours sincerely,
    John Williams

20th of Aug, 2018
    Carrefour - Lengkeng bkk super
    Jakarta selatan
    Indonesia

Tolong penjelasannya kenapa Produk yang expired masih di pajang, saya langsung membeli karena saya suka lengkeng tanpa lihat Tgl expired. Trimakasih

Carrefour - Timing
    Dubai

Am going to carrefour in dubai downtown behind views tour at 11:45 and security close the door I ask him to make shopping and I know closing time is 12 and he tell me we are close,

• Re
    Carrefour - Your weak service for your employee

How can you terminated an employee snd yet penfing him for two months because of no date to book thats impossible to no date fir a booking ticket. Do something for this.
    Your employee have a family back in his country and his innocent of what is they blamming for.

• De
    Carrefour - Al Safi labneh
    Sharjah
    United Arab Emirates

I bought al safi labneh yesterday from Carrefour located in Sharjah city centre located in Sharjah UAE. 3 boxes were on offer. one box was broken and there was discoloration inside. it appears to be a type if fungus formation that we normally see in fermented products if kept outside and exposed for too long. what should i do?? can it be replaced?

• Sh
      29th of Aug, 2018
    Carrefour - Complaints for job
    Mumbai
    India

Hi sir I had apply for job in your company.but not get any response.Hr kaven john name manson in offer letter plzz help me

• La
    Carrefour - Carry bags
    Yerevan
    Armenia

Hello,
    I bought groceries at Carrefour based in Armenia. The shopping bags or carry bags that have been recently changed are very weak. They tear very easily.

• Ab
    Carrefour - about my phone
    dubai
    United Arab Emirates

Hi my name is Mohammad Abdul razzaq iam working in dubai i was buy a lg mobile phone in burjuman carrefour on 18 december 2017 but there is a problem in phone in 5 days i asked to exchange. manager told me in 4 days you will get after 4 days he said in 15 days again he said to me 30 days..

• Al
    Carrefour - Station service
    La Courneuve
    France

Je voudrais deposer une plainte.
    J'étais là le jour 5 janvier et vous me faire payer 130 euros de caution. vous m'avez dit que l'argent serait restituée deux jours plus tard mais je n'ai pas l'argent dans ma banque encore aujourd'hui.
    Cordialement.
    Alexis Cano

• Bi
    Carrefour - fridge delivery failure
    Abu Dhabi

team.

I was expecting my newly bought fridge from carefour Marina Mall Abu Dhabi yesterday 4th January 2018.

Let alone that the fridge not delivered we were not even informed about the status.

This is very unprofessional

• Sr
      4th of Sep, 2018
    Carrefour - Skullcandy uproar headphoned
    city center deira
    carrefouruae.com

Dear Sir
    I am srinivas from India. I hve purchase skull candy headphone from stores at city center Deira on 8-may-2017 vide bill no 003 53 0117 162 for AED 139/=
    Problem THe soft sponge of one ear hve comeout. I mailed local skull candy ditributore BrandEyes, THey need duplicate copy of the bill
    Pl help on this

9th of Sep, 2018
    Carrefour - Delivery delay
    Mussafah
    United Arab Emirates

My name is shinu, my no. 0582863536, on 29 sep i had ordered one tv the order no.7284607140764, 5 working day passed away, cheating, me, not delevered, nobody responding

10th of Sep, 2018
    Carrefour - product
    sharjah
    United Arab Emirates

i bought burned mini milk choco cookie from sharjah al quoz branch
    its Tough and bitter and impossible to eat it
    this is not a first time but today i send the complants beacuse i feel that i lose my money every time
    i attach the picture but the video not upload
    name: mariam thani
    mobile number : 0502112183

11th of Sep, 2018
    Carrefour - led TV Prima
    Tanta
    Egypt

I bought a TV led the brand is Prima(40 inches and smart) and I found three times a malfunction every time is deference and they don't agree for return it or substituted by another brand

18th of Sep, 2018
    Carrefour - carrefour transport services-driver to al khail gate-Dubai
    dubai-UAE
    chmaras_perera@yahoo.com

carrefour transport guy driver he was not follow the rule-when i was spoke to him he was dont care

Carrefour - Overcharged bill
    Barcelona les glories
    Spain
    carrefour.es

Carrefour - Chick peas 9mm
    Abu Dhabi
    United Arab Emirates

I bought a pocket of chick peas 9mm before 2 to 3 weeks. Today I tried to prepare it but I found lot of live insects inside the packet. And holes in these chick peas..

I bought it from carrefour at dreedflied mall shahama Abu Dhabi.

Kindly do the needful.

• Al
      2nd of Oct, 2018
    Carrefour - Expired product

Hello,
    I bought a Milka chocolate 500 gm which I noticed has expired a few months ago!
    I bought it at the Oasis mall carrefour branch.
    I dont keep the receipt but I swiped my club card if that is of any evidence.
    And I can tell you the date and time when it was purchased.
    I want to file a complain and get the money reimbursed