Carid.com — false description, wrong products
Wow, you will have to search wide to encounter such a terrible service! People on Chat are rude, not knowledgeable and reply slow, however they terminate the chat within a minute if you do not respond fast. Calling them is better, at least they are not rude, but be prepared for a 10 minute hold before the person answers. Unfortunately the only thing representatives can do is read the script, they have minimal if any technical knowledge on the parts. Shipping is extremely slow. They say it 48 hours, but it too 4 days to ship my part. Pictured on the site are deceiving and you will not get what is pictured, at least not all the parts.
I bought a radiator and even though site shows the pictures of the necessary for installation cooler caps, they were not included. Site did not specify that the radiator could not be adopted for my car!
When I asked to return, they said I have to pay shipping and not be reimbursed for their ridiculously high shipping cost.
They will substitute parts without you knowing (put new Chinese made part in instead or Japanese refurbished part you bought)
They have a lot of products though and their prices are good (except shipping is per item and is very high), so my advice is to buy through third party, like Amazon or eBay, then at least you will be protected from CARiD customer service.
More Carid.com Complaints & Reviews
- Carid.com - I am very happy I did not buy from them 
- Carid.com - biggest mistake ordering from them 
- Carid.com - don't buy anything from carid 
- Carid.com - customer service/confirmation of purchse an shipping # 
- Carid.com - refused to give full refund 
- [Resolved] Carid.com - unethical behaviour
- Carid - don't deal with them
- Carid - customer service
- Carid - very poor customer service
- Carid.com - they immediately charged me for the item only to find out that it was not in stock