[Resolved] Caridcustomer service

I ordered headlights from them. A ballast has failed. I couldn't find any markings on the ballast that pointed me to anything on the internet that would match. I sent them an email stating this and asked them if they could please help me find a replacement.

Their response was that they do not sell the part, and that I should search the internet for the part.

What part of "I searched the internet and could not find the part" did they not even bother to read??????

SOOOOOOO much failure as a customer service organization. They drop live chats in the middle and then you can't reconnect.

Don't waste your money unless you know the product is awesome. Thir customer service SUCKS

• Resolution Statement

• CarId Customer Care's Response · May 11, 2017

Hello Jon,

Thank you for taking time to post this feedback. On behalf of the company I want to apologize for all inconvenience caused to you during this transaction. I looked into your profile and figured out, that first you had issues with the bulbs. The warranty was approved and we provided you with the return paperwork back in April, 2016 so you can send the headlights back. You decided to keep the lights and later you informed us that the halo ring went out. Unfortunately, the lights ere already out of warranty and we were unable to replace them for you.
    We offered to check the inverters on eBay or Amazon. You informed us that you were unable to find the ones. I called the manufacturer and checked if they can provide you with the replacement inverters and was informed, that they do not sell them separately and we may offer you the universal ones from eBay. I checked on eBay and found a lot of 12V $10 CCFL Inverters.
    I had sent you an email with the possible solution of this issue. I look forward to your reply.

Sincerely,