Carflexi — online car rental
I booked online a rental car by carflexi with full insurance included, and making a down payment of more than a hundred euros (65%) from the contract agreement, and I was supposed to pay the rest at the counter upon receiving the car at Goldcar in Milano, Italy. At the counter, the company that rents the car (Goldcar) didn't recognize any payments made online, but they just had a reservation on my name. I had to pay the full amount in order to get the car. The car insurance that carflexi sold to me wasn't approved by Goldcar for let me drive their cars, so I had to buy an insurance from them at a higher price. Carflexi got my down payment, and giving me nothing in return.
I demand a full refund of my down payment made online.
More Carflexi Complaints & Reviews
- Carflexi - booking 
- Carflexi - fraudulent charge 
- [Resolved] Carflexi - rental car charges 
- Carflexi - unauthorised credit card charges 
- [Resolved] Carflexi - car rental
- Carflexi - booking number cf7bec87
- Carflexi - car rental
- Carflexi - car hire from aberdeen airport
- Carflexi - unexplained charge of my visa
- [Resolved] Carflexi - hidden fees - stay away