Career Overseas / fraud consultant to send overseas

1-5 Sant nagar, India Review updated:

He (his name is arun kumar, his brothers also works with him) is the most unorganized and fraud consultant we have ever met, we have been working with him since 2012 to get a pr for canada, and paid him a huge amount but its 2017 now and still no progress. He has all the techniques to get money out of somebody pockets but when ask him the progress he is clueless and more over he doesnt even pick up the phone and ignore. If you got to the office be ready to wait for 4 hours too as he comes enters the office after 2 pm. He has well versed with number 2 work but nothing concrete in life. Dont go to him if you are looking to go out, he is fraud and bogus will take your money and then spend most of the time in calling him up and waiting for him to come to office.

• Updated by truth3589, Jun 11, 2017

• Updated by truth3589, Jul 17, 2018

he is doing the same with us. you can contact me here, how much have you invested?

Tr
May 31, 2017

Comments

• Ro
      1st of Jun, 2017

Yes I agree, he is exactly like this, also he has couple of passports with him that he shows whenever you question him about his authenticity and is always ready to get anything illegal, he offered us fake documents too to get admission into overseas universities. he mentioned that he knows lot of people who does this work and everything will be genuine from him. Never ever get into his trap, he will first tell you that it will cost 3lakh and then will keep on increasing the amount according to his moods and convenience. Dont go there and spread it as much as possible so that no body can get into his trap. ARUN AND HIS BROTHERS ARE BOGUS.

• Sh
      26th of Apr, 2018

@rohit745 Are they located at Jubilee heights ??

2nd of Jul, 2018

@Shifu He is in sant nagar

7th of Jul, 2017

Hello,
    Sorry to say this but I guess there is something wrong with your paper work because of which your PR file is not getting approved. However, my mom went to Singapore and US both through his assistance.

We know him for past 11 years now and have had no problems whatever in any transaction or procedure.

Regards,

2nd of Jul, 2018

@Mayraluck I dont know how come you didnt have any problems, but he has been a pain in the ass. please be aware before investing money with him.

• Ra
      5th of Jul, 2018

plz provide ur number

6th of Jul, 2018

@Ravi ji Have you invested in him?

• Ra
      14th of Jul, 2018

Ohh yes ..I already invested time n money .he doesnt pick my phone n no reply from his side now ..has left me in between ..every time he gives me new lollipop ..
    How I can contact you ..

17th of Jul, 2018

@Ravi ji You can contact me here, How much did you invest with him?

31st of Jul, 2018

@Ravi ji hey, contact me