Care.com / deceptive "free"
Logged into Care.com to find pet sitters. We live in a high crime area, so we are having trouble finding dog walkers. Went on as a guest and was able to "view" a listing. It pulled listings that were not anywhere near my location. When I re-added my zip code- I get the screen that you have to fill out a profile.
Its "free", so I did- So I logged in, and I find that you STILL cant contact anyone unless you sign up for a paid subscription -
Deceptive- and certainly not free.
More Care.com Complaints & Reviews
- Care.com Inc - illegal activity: background checks 
- Care.com - deceptive practices/exploitation 
- Care.com - bad practices and service 
- Care.com - unauthorized use of my social security number 
- Care.com - terminated for no reason 
- Care.com - nanny job
- Care.com - unauthorized re-occuring billing 
- Care.com - babysitting job 
- Care.com - automatic billing
- Care.com - no service received, took my money and canceled my account without cause or explanation