Care Credit / Paid in full

Marble Falls Texas, United States Review updated:

I have used Care Credit two times because, I thought it would help me with the major dental work that I needed to have done. It only caused more problems and it would have been better to get a loan from the bank than to deal with these idiots! I had the perfect credit for single adult, only to have it ruined by this company. I paid my bills in full, paid on time and with each payment, I had to call them to ask why I had a late charge when the payments were always there on time and even cleared my bank. Now, I am receiving calls from "Lawyer" offices, making threats towards me. They have even called other family members trying to track me down. I am at lost for words and in all honesty have no clue as to what to do to get my credit cleared up. I just want something in writing that says it was paid in full and to get this cleared off my credit report!!!

Gl
Apr 21, 2014

Comments

• Ge
      23rd of Apr, 2014

**To expedite a response, please provide Reference code DM 042314_cb_Gloriamv**

I’m sorry you have experienced issues with your GE Capital Retail Bank account. We would like to try and resolve your concerns. Please email me at [protected]@ge.com with your name and phone number. A member of our consumer advocacy team will call you to assist.

For your security, please do not include your account number in your email.

Regards,
    Nicole
    GE Capital

• Cl
      22nd of Jun, 2014

I am with you Care Credit is a huge rip off. I had two checking accounts and told them to take a payment from my second checking account. They took the payment from the wrong account (admitted that it was their fault) however they refused to pay for the non sufficient fund fee's that I received. I had to pay all of the non sufficient fund fee's and then they had the nerve to take me to court for the money that I owe them. I agreed that I would pay for all that I owed, however I would not pay any late fee's . Of coarse they refused and told me if I did not set up an automatic payment arrangement they could not take a payment from me. The worse company ever. These companies make millions off of us and do not have the decency to honor their mistakes. I hope the company folds and can't file for bankruptcy.