Care Credit Card / Unfair collection agency

I received a care credit card to pay for medical bills that I couldn't afford. GE money bank care credit account for $1000,00. I used the card and kept up with the payments and was always on time, until I got very ill and became unable to work. I now have a yearly income which is $7,000.00. I only see $4,500.00 of that money because of doctor bills, medicine, over the counter drugs etc.. all of these things are not covered by my medical insurance company. I've been sick now for 6 years. I'm just now recovering from brain tramia. This company is calling me everyday all day. They are asking for me to pay the account off in full. I tried to make payments to them to the best I could. I told them how much money I get a year to live on ,but they tell me they don't care. I received A credit report. they have on my credit report that I owe them $1,800.00. The last payment to them from me I owed them $900.00. I closed the account and they won't stop adding more money to the account. I've tried everything to get help. I have made payments to them for 6 years and still owe them money. I didn't know they were putting my payments on the extra charges they continue to put on my account. I've paid them well over $700.00, but they just keep harassing me. They call all day everyday I can't even answer my own phone. I'm bed reiddin most of the time. I now turn off my answering machine so not to hear their long messages. Help! How can they be aloud to do this ? Where is the fairness where are the people or places we can turn to for help? I would really like to be a part of a group that ban together to fight these companys. I CAN ONLY HOPE SOMEONE WILL READ THIS AND CONTACT ME TO DO SOMETHING TO HELP CONSUMERS TO BE HEARD AND MAKE A DIFFERENCE. I can be reached at i62peaches@insight.rr.com or [protected].

CareCredit Logo CareCredit