Care Credit / RUde and unforgiving
We got the Care credit through GE Money Bank. We paid well over the min payment for the past 18 months. We we going to make the final payment this month. Well turns out the interest free promotional period ended on Feb 7, 2009. Today is the the 12th. We missed it by 5 days and they tacked on almost $1000 in finance charges. I've called twice and offered to pay the final payment today. They refuse to remove the charges. All I wanted was the charges removed and to make a final payment. Most credit cards give a 10 grace period.
DO NOT set up paperless statements or auto pay. Get your statement each month and READ it. If I had I would have known I had to pay by the 7th. Now instead of having one more card paid off, I have more debt.
More Care Credit Complaints & Reviews
- Care Credit - Sneaky little rules! 
- Care Credit / Gemb - Get rid off! 
- Care Credit - Need info on class action suit 
- Care Credit - Getting a Card 
- Carecredit / Ge Money - Template for Lawsuit Agains CareCredit/GE Moneybank 
- Carecredit - my care credit medical loan
- Carecredit - the unprofessional attitude of management after hurricane michael
- Care Credit - loan service
- Care Credit - dental service
- Carecredit - fraudulent practices