CardPool / paid for item using credit card, they cancelled order.
On 3/8/17 I purchased a discounted e-gift card from this business as a first time buyer. I went through the intro process, paid for the item using my credit card, received a purchase order number, then the nonsense started. Every time I attempted to sign in to my account, I had to first get a 4 number code from my e-mail account...then, I was informed via e-mail someone from their business would call me for verification...of what? They never called...They initially approved my order and then pulled the rug out from under me. My major concern is they have my info and credit card information. I would recommend staying away from this business as it smells a little fishy.
More CardPool Complaints & Reviews
- Cardpool.com - I would never shop on this site again 
- Cardpool.com - please stay away from this company and just use your gift card
- Cardpool.com - complete scam, use another company for sure 
- Cardpool.com - order electronic gift card and never received 
- Cardpool.com - avoid the hassle and try one of the other gift card sites
- CardPool - I lost my money
- CardPool - terrible
- CardPool - everything about this company
- CardPool - horrible (no) customer service
- Cardpool, Inc. - stealing your money