Carcraft / Strongly recommend not to go to CarCraft for anything!
I purchased an audi a3 from carcraft for 18, 000 on sept 27th 2007 and have nothing but problems from start. After 2wks the lights went out, after 2mths the wheel bearings broke and the wheels needed balancing 1mnth after there was a thumping sound on the car as i built up speed. So i had my wheels balanced again didn't work, my steering wheel doesn't line up and then on may 23 2008 the cam belt broke on my car and audi say i need a new engine which will cost 4900 pound after i have only had the car 8mths and done 10,000 miles it is less than 4yrs old. I contacted carcraft to tell them i spoke to sandra gibbons head of complaints at rochdale she said that they would have checked the cambelt in their checks before they sold me the car but said you cant really see if a cambelt needs changing, but if the bloody ripoff merchants had checked it they would have foreseen it needed changing so basically. They sold me a car not fit for purpose.
I strongly recommend not to go to carcraft for anything!
More Carcraft Complaints & Reviews
- Carcraft - Have been messed and told lies! 
- Carcraft - FRAUD!! Please read before buying from Carcraft!!!!!!!!!!! 
- Car Craft - Conned by finance agreement 
- Carcraft - Must be breaking the law !
- Carcraft - dodgy company 
- Carcraft - Extended guarantee
- Car Craft - Faulty car and lies
- Carcraft liverpool east lancs - Very poor service, constant lying
- Carcraft - SECOND FAULTY CAR
- Carcraft - Faulty Car