Carcraft / Strongly recommend not to go to CarCraft for anything!

1 birtlySunderland, England, Tyne and Wear, United Kingdom Review updated:

I purchased an audi a3 from carcraft for 18, 000 on sept 27th 2007 and have nothing but problems from start. After 2wks the lights went out, after 2mths the wheel bearings broke and the wheels needed balancing 1mnth after there was a thumping sound on the car as i built up speed. So i had my wheels balanced again didn't work, my steering wheel doesn't line up and then on may 23 2008 the cam belt broke on my car and audi say i need a new engine which will cost 4900 pound after i have only had the car 8mths and done 10,000 miles it is less than 4yrs old. I contacted carcraft to tell them i spoke to sandra gibbons head of complaints at rochdale she said that they would have checked the cambelt in their checks before they sold me the car but said you cant really see if a cambelt needs changing, but if the bloody ripoff merchants had checked it they would have foreseen it needed changing so basically. They sold me a car not fit for purpose.

I strongly recommend not to go to carcraft for anything!

Jk

Comments

12th of Jun, 2008

Yet another complaint for car craft .I bought a three year old fiat from them in june 07 .All was going well till may this this year when the inlett manifold blew up on starting the car, I got in touch with car craft s customer services about getting the carrepaired, they told me to phone n.a.c who will deal with the repair .So i got in touch with n.a.c they asked me to take the car to a Vat reg garage and fax all the service history to them, so i did
    They phoned me and asked if i had any more service invices, no i said, then we can, t repair the car because you did, nt have the the car serviced with in 6 months.

But i, ve only done 5, 600 miles well within there 6000 miles limit They 6000 miles or 6months whatever comes first .What do n.a.c class as a service oil change, replace oil filter, top up other liquids all of that i can do for myself none of witch will tell that my inlett manifold is about to blow up.

Next i got back to car craft telling the out come and that i no longer want to pay for a service to n.a, c if i dont get a service in return . Car craft said i can not cancell because i, ve had the car longer then 30 days and it was to late, then i asked how about carcraft paying since they soid me a faulty car.

Sorry can, t do that you, ve had the car longer then 3 months .The car is now in a local garage and i pay for the repair myself (£600) only for them to tell me that fiat no longer make inlett manifolds for a 2003 fiat stilo anymore, now iam left with a car thats not going any where, but i am still paying for.

Please tell your friends & family never buy a car from car craft and their n, a, c warrenty.

• Av
      7th of Aug, 2008

Hi there, Please see http://www.avoidcarcraft.com for more information and to unite in helping other victims of their fraudulent, cruel and criminal behavior.