Car Paint Repair / car touch-up paint
I ordered some touch-up paint for my car online on 7 August giving my registration details as requested. They claim they can match the paint colour from the registration information. Nothing arrived so, after about 10 days, I emailed them and was told to wait a couple more days for it to turn up. When it failed to arrive I emailed and called several times but my emails and voicemails were all ignored. I disputed the payment to them with the credit card company I had used to pay them and, following Amex's contact with them, they sent me some paint. It was not the paint I had ordered but just standard base coat paint rather than the paint matching the car's colour. I feel my time and money has been completely wasted and -worse - having now seen the plethora of bad reviews about them I realise I have probably been cheated. What I want is the paint I ordered in the first place or a full refund. I have forwarded them a copy of their original order acknowledgement as proof that they have supplied the wrong thing but, based on my experience to date and the large number of complaints by other customers, I am not hopeful.
More Car Paint Repair Complaints & Reviews
- Carpaintrepair.co.uk - Ordered paint on 31/03/11 and I still have not received goods 
- Carpaintrepair.co.uk - Trading standards will be receiving a complaint about them from me
- Carpaintrepair.co.uk - Cheater company
- Carpaintrepair.co.uk - They do not answer phone or Emails
- www.carpaintrepair.co.uk - They mixed the colours and my car was painted in wrong colour
- Carpaintrepair.co.uk - took my money never sent the paint
- CarPaintRepair - never again!