Capitec Bank / customer care
Incident number [protected]
On the 14th of july 2016 I had requested a settlement amount for x 2 capitec accounts that I previously had.
Settlement was then r5450.00. I continued to pay the attorneys. I requested a settlement letter this year in march and the amount was r6172.00.
I then called the attorneys and enquired why the amount was so high, capitec cannot trace any payments received from their attorneys from july last year.
Nobody can assist me at capitec, I am unable to get answers. I need to know where all those payments have been allocated.
I have spent hours on the telephone and sent many emails to no avail. This is highly frustrating!!
More Capitec Bank Complaints & Reviews
- Capitec Bank - feedback / response 
- Capitec Bank - poor service 
- Capitec Bank - unauthorised withdrawal of r2000.00 
- Capitec Bank - negligent staff - silverton
- Capitec Bank - account querr
- Capitec Bank - bank deposits
- Capitec Bank - file sent to collectors
- Capitec Bank - incompetent service
- Capitec? Call Centre - cash withdrawal after debit card stopped
- Capitec Bank - bad service