Capital Resorts Group / purchased points and almost impossible to schedule
This has been the worst experience I have ever had trying to book a vacation for my family.
I've used Interval International and had great experiences along with other resorts.
Never has it taken multiple attempts months ahead to get a place for my family.
The lack of updating my personal information to be contacted to confim reservation dates and the customer support or lack of is astonishing.
I've been in the customer service industry for years and cannot imagine providing this level of support. Maybe due to my dealing with millions of dollars of annual revenue. However I ensure my team and I don't treat clients different based on annual revenue.
I actually was thinking about buying and now would not for any reason.
More Capital Resorts Group Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Capital Resorts - Timeshare 
- [Resolved] Capital Resorts - Deceptive and fraudulent sales 
- [Resolved] Capital Resorts - 5 day cruise gift 
- [Resolved] Capital Resorts - Unethical behavior 
- [Resolved] Capital Resorts Group - timeshare misrepresenting sales practices - not disclosing relevant information 
- Capital Resorts Group - timeshare cancellation 
- Capital Resorts Group - time share
- Capital Resorts Group - target the elderly
- Capital Resorts Group - benefits of vacation ownership presentation
- Capital Resorts Group - sales office