Capital Resorts Group / purchased points and almost impossible to schedule

1 Myrtle Beach, SC, United States Review updated:

This has been the worst experience I have ever had trying to book a vacation for my family.

I've used Interval International and had great experiences along with other resorts.

Never has it taken multiple attempts months ahead to get a place for my family.

The lack of updating my personal information to be contacted to confim reservation dates and the customer support or lack of is astonishing.

I've been in the customer service industry for years and cannot imagine providing this level of support. Maybe due to my dealing with millions of dollars of annual revenue. However I ensure my team and I don't treat clients different based on annual revenue.

I actually was thinking about buying and now would not for any reason.

Re
Mar 28, 2018

Comments

• Wa
      7th of Aug, 2018

Smart choice not to buy. Points are the worst option for timeshare consumers. The resorts can sell as many points as they like without any accountability. Over the years, the points inflate, therefore, you will need to continue purchasing points, especially if you want to go into their new resorts. A scam.

I am a former timeshare sales and marketing executive, and I am sharing with consumers what I had learned while working in the industry.

I have written a report that will explain why buying a timeshare from a resort is the "worst" thing you can do for your family.

If you want a copy of this free report, just email me at my personal email.

W.C. Robinson, Author