Capital Resorts Group / misrepresentation
I met with Randy Parker in September 2017 at Branson, Missouri. He convinced me to upgrade my timeshare as I would have a much greater choice of locations. He also said that he could easily sell my points that were due to expire in November. Repeated calls to him to set up an account were not returned, so I called the corporate office. The lady told me that those points could not be sold because they were banked and that I should go through the corporate office to sell any of my points. She did reinstate them until March I, but I feel that the product was totally misrepresented by Parker. He also told me that any time I had a question or wanted to book a reservation that I could call him, which apparently is not true. He also assured me that he could sell my time share next year, if I wanted him to, for above the amount that I had invested in it. Over all, I feel that my trust was definitely misplaced. I also did not receive the voucher that I was promised for a cruise for two people.
Updated by Vicki Blankenship, Dec 21, 2017
Randy Parker just called me, and hopefully the issue is resolved.
More Capital Resorts Group Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Capital Resorts - Timeshare 
- [Resolved] Capital Resorts - Deceptive and fraudulent sales 
- [Resolved] Capital Resorts - 5 day cruise gift 
- [Resolved] Capital Resorts - Unethical behavior 
- [Resolved] Capital Resorts Group - timeshare misrepresenting sales practices - not disclosing relevant information 
- Capital Resorts Group - monetary gift refund
- Capital Resorts Group - sales/timeshare scam
- Capital Resorts - timeshare presentation fee stolen 
- Capital Resorts Group - preview for kissimmee florida barefoot suites
- Capital Resorts Group - was sold a vacation to biloxi, ms.in april 2017, location not available will not refund money