Capital One / ripping consumer off

Capital one
po. box 1301 Mckinney Street
Phone: 18002310789
this credit card company does not want to help. I have not used my card in four months. They raised my limit, but they said it was over the limit. I had paid the amount they have on the bill. then I get a call two days ago. Asking to pay more money $350.00 I told them that I pay what the amount on the bill and they said we know. Buy we are asking all customer yo pay more. then I get a letter in the mail. saying my interst rate will go up 29%.bECAUSE THEY RAISED MY LIMIT AND THEM CHARGE TO TELL ME i WAS OVER MY CREDIT LIMIT. When I was not ! because I have not used my card in four months.. So They told mr if I close it out it will hurt my credit. I called the three credit companies they told me. it would not hurt my credit score. Then I will be getting more calls

N  27th of Feb, 2009 by
If you are only paying the minimum amount (say $15), the interest charges could indeed put you over your limit every month. Just my thoughts, good luck.
A  15th of Jul, 2011 by
I have to agree with you the horrible service that Capital One provides. I have waited two months for the Aspire World Master Card and I called to change my address and inquire the status of my card. Apparently, they have already sent my billing statement before I even receive the card. If I did not call, I probably will never find out about the $120 fee that I had to pay before getting my card!

Capital One Financial Corporation Logo Capital One Financial Corporation