Capital One Auto Finance / refusing to goto arbitration!
Capital One Auto Finance stated 12/07/2007 via UPS they will refuse any arbitration of any kind this is a direct violation of the FAA act of 1921 I filed arbitration claims against them 4 times 3 times with the National Arbitration Forum file# MX[protected] The reasons are the following
1). I have been mailing my Car Payments Certified Return Receipt and they are claiming this is in Debt Collections I have made over 2 years of Car Payments 205.35 at 19.99 percent even though my credit score the past three years is over 650 meaning the rate should have been 10.178 percent
2). I bought the car through Tacoma Auto center and they had this listed under WFS and or Onyx I was not aware that this was a subdivision of Capital One Auto finance if I knew this I would have walked out.
3). The Contract is Notarized and Apostilled.
4). The affidavit is Notarized and Apostilled arbitration.
Capital One claims there is no arbitration clause so when I have any more Financial deals please exclude any offers from Capital One divisions subdivisions. If I buy a New or Used Car Please exclude Capital One they are unfair in their dealings.
More Capital One Auto Finance Complaints & Reviews
- Capital One Auto Finance - scam and cheating! 
- Capital One - unreasonable account restrictions 
- Capital One Auto Finance - terrible experience 
- Capital One Credit Card Company - fraud business practices! 
- Capital One - terrible service and company in hole 
- Capital One Financial Corporation - customer service
- Capital One Financial Corporation - card services
- Capital One Financial Corporation - capital one personal credit card
- Capital One World Elite Mastercard - credit card fraud
- Capital One Financial Corporation - credit card